Geography Summer Challenge Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the competition you are agreeing to these competition terms and conditions.
2. The competition is being run by Internet Geography (trading as Cre8tive It Solutions).
Eligibility to enter
3. The competition is open to all secondary schools in the UK.
4. Only one entry per school is permitted into the national competition. Entries are only acceptable from students aged 11-16. Any personal information about students must be removed from entries submitted to Internet Geography.
5. In entering the competition, you confirm that the student is eligible to do so and the school is eligible to claim any prize you may win.
6. The competition is free to enter.
How to enter
7. The competition is open to all secondary schools in the UK and must be made by 29th September 2022. Entries after that time and date will not be included in the competition.
8. To enter the competition you can either email the project to [email protected] or save the project to an online drive (e.g. Dropbox, Google Drive etc.) and send the link to [email protected] via an official teacher email account. We do not accept paper-based submissions.
10. Three winners of the national competition will be chosen by Internet Geography. Each winner will receive a £30 Love to Shop voucher.
11. Internet Geography, trading as Cre8tive IT Solutions, use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
13. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
15. The decision of Internet Geography regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
16. The winner will be notified after 5th October 2022 via the email provided during submission.
17. Internet Geography will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
18. If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Internet Geography reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
19. Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
Data protection and publicity
20. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the competition being used by Internet Geography for the purposes of administering the competition, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
21. All entrants may apply for details of the winning school by contacting us at [email protected]
22. The winner agrees to the release of their first name and school to any other competition participants if requested via Internet Geography.
23. An announcement of the winner’s first name and school will be made via Internet Geography’s website and social media.
24. All personal information shall be used in accordance with Internet Geography’s Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability
25. Internet Geography does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the competition or being selected for a prize, save that Internet Geography does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
26. Internet Geography does not provide any form of practical or IT support for this prize. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to the warranty and the product are that of the prize winner.
27. Internet Geography reserves the right to cancel the competition or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
28. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales