We have a number of subscription models for Internet Geography.
Internet Geography Plus subscriptions are available to individuals and departments.
Subscribe to Internet Geography Plus to get access to a wide range of resources including:
- 47 geography case study infographics
- Student work booklets for AQA and Edexcel A GCSE Geography
- Geography revision mats covering all AQA GCSE Geography paper 1 and paper 2
- Geography revision mats covering Edexcel A and B
- Multiple-choice retrieval practice booklets for every AQA GCSE paper 1 and 2 unit
- Multiple-choice retrieval practice booklets for Edexcel A and B
- Sets of multiple-choice questions in MS/Google Forms for AQA, Edexcel A, Edexcel B, and OCR GCSE geography
- Revision grids for AQA A, Edexcel A, and B
- Geography curriculum review tool
- Geography revision generator and tracker
- Geographical and statistical skills work booklets x 6
- Retrieval practice booklets for all units for paper 1 and 2 AQA GCSE Geography – complete with answers and in an editable format
- Odd one out resources (Natural hazards with more coming soon)
- AQA GCSE Geography pre-release resources including infographics, 3 practice exam papers with mark schemes
- AQA Paper 1 exam paper
We’ve just launched Internet Geography +A. A subscription to Internet Geography Plus A allows access to all of our Plus resources and A-Level geography resources.
The majority of our resources are editable. New resources are added weekly during term time! Want to know all the benefits of a subscription? Find out here!