We have several subscription models for Internet Geography.
Internet Geography Plus subscriptions are available to individuals and departments.
Subscribe to Internet Geography Plus to get access to over 1000 resources (the majority of which are editable!), including:
- 47 geography case study infographics
- Student work booklets for AQA and Edexcel A GCSE Geography
- Geography revision mats covering all AQA GCSE Geography paper 1 and paper 2
- Geography revision mats covering Edexcel A and B
- Multiple-choice retrieval practice booklets for every AQA GCSE paper 1 and 2 unit
- Multiple-choice retrieval practice booklets for Edexcel A and B
- Sets of multiple-choice questions in MS/Google Forms for AQA, Edexcel A, Edexcel B, and OCR GCSE geography
- Revision grids for AQA A, Edexcel A, and B
- Geography curriculum review tool
- Geography revision generator and tracker
- Geographical and statistical skills work booklets x 6
- Retrieval practice booklets for all units for papers 1 and 2 AQA GCSE Geography – complete with answers and in an editable format
- Over 70 recap sheets
- Odd one out resources (Natural hazards with more coming soon)
- AQA GCSE Geography pre-release resources, including infographics, three practice exam papers with mark schemes
- AQA Paper 1 and 2 exam papers
We’ve just launched Internet Geography +A. A subscription to Internet Geography Plus A allows access to all of our Plus resources and A-Level geography resources.
The majority of our resources are editable. New resources are added weekly during term time! Want to know all the benefits of a subscription? Find out here!
We’ve got the latest two-factor authentication on the website, meaning your payment needs to be authenticated via the card holders banking app. Without this, you will get an authentication failure. If this is an issue for you, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Sign Up Now!
Experiencing issues signing up for Internet Geography Plus? Please take these steps before contacting us:
- update your cookie preferences to accept all (click the icon to the bottom left of this window)
- ensure pop-ups are enabled as we may need to verify your payment with your bank
- refresh the page when you have taken the steps above.