If you are looking to encourage your students to read more widely, particularly about current affairs in geography download our Geography in the News research template. The template encourages students to review the sources of information they find using the CRAAP analysis and provides support in identifying synoptic links. We also have a series of guided Geography in the News homework activities based on past new events that encourage wider reading around current affairs in geography.
Resources for presenting geographical information
Please Support Internet Geography
If you've found the resources on this site useful please consider making a secure donation via PayPal to support the development of the site. The site is self-funded and your support is really appreciated.
Search Internet Geography
Latest Blog Entries
- GCSE Geography Homework Resources by Mr McAllister2 April 2020 - 1:00 pm
- Key Stage 3 Geography Knowledge Organisers31 March 2020 - 11:10 am
- Map missions using the AQA OS Maps from 201830 March 2020 - 3:16 pm
- Sunday night geography pub quiz29 March 2020 - 12:17 pm
- Free geography resources on Internet Geography in the event of school closures18 March 2020 - 2:05 pm
- Google My Maps Project – Environmental Quality Survey in My Local Area18 March 2020 - 1:03 pm
- Hosting an Online Revision Party18 March 2020 - 9:26 am