If you are looking to encourage your students to read more widely, particularly about current affairs in geography download our Geography in the News research template. The template encourages students to review the sources of information they find using the CRAAP analysis and provides support in identifying synoptic links. We also have a series of guided Geography in the News homework activities based on past new events that encourage wider reading around current affairs in geography.
Resources for presenting geographical information
Please Support Internet Geography
If you've found the resources on this site useful please consider making a secure donation via PayPal to support the development of the site. The site is self-funded and your support is really appreciated.
Search Internet Geography
Latest Blog Entries
- New GCSE geography retrieval revision2 November 2020 - 4:17 pm
- One subject to unite all3 October 2020 - 7:05 pm
- Extinction The Facts14 September 2020 - 3:52 pm
- Selwicks Bay Flamborough 360 Tour30 August 2020 - 8:31 pm
- Internet GeographyNew Sea Defences at Withernsea16 June 2020 - 8:40 pm
- Geography Reward GIFs13 June 2020 - 3:41 pm
- Geography reward cards10 June 2020 - 8:42 pm