GEOGREVISE is a new resource to support students and parents with geography revision.
This GEOGREVISE pack contains resources to develop independent revision for the AQA GCSE Geography Coastal Environments unit. The pack includes:
- A four-step guide to revision
- A personal learning checklist (PLC) for coastal environments
- 10 strategies for revision
- 94 retrieval practice questions for coastal environments
- Answers to all retrieval practice questions
- An overview of retrieval practice for parents and copies of the questions to support parents in engaging with revision
This resource is ideal for class-based revision, intervention, homework and engaging parents in revision. You will receive pack as an instant download in an editable MS Word document.
Also available is our new GEOGREVISE The Living World, GEOGREVISE Glacial landscapes in the UK, GEOGREVISE The Challenge of Natural Hazards and GEOGREVISE River landscapes in the UK
For paper 2 we’ve just released GEOGREVISE The challenge of resource management.
If you subscribe to Internet Geography Plus you can download these for free in the subscription area.
There are no reviews yet.