This GEOGREVISE pack contains resources to develop independent revision for the AQA GCSE The changing economic world unit. The pack includes:
- A four-step guide to revision
- A personal learning checklist (PLC) for the unit
- 10 strategies for revision
- 103 retrieval practice questions for the unit
- Answers to all retrieval practice questions
- An overview of retrieval practice for parents and copies of the questions to support parents in engaging with revision
This resource is ideal for class-based revision, intervention, homework and engaging parents in revision. You will receive the pack as an instant download in an editable MS Word document.
Also available is our new GEOGREVISE The challenge of natural hazards, GEOGREVISE The Living World GEOGREVISE Coastal Environments, GEOGREVISE Upland Glacial Landscapes, The challenge of resource management and GEOGREVISE River landscapes in the UK
If you subscribe to Internet Geography Plus you can download these for free in the subscription area.
There are no reviews yet.