We’re currently developing a series of Multiple Choice Knowledge Checkers for a range of GCSE Geography units. These resources can be used to check learning in lessons, set for homework or used for revision and intervention. Each booklet is fully editable in MS Word format and is available as an instant download. You can provide students with a full copy of the booklet or use in sections to check understanding after teaching.
This Ecosystem Multiple Choice Knowledge Checker covers:
- What is an ecosystem?
- Food chains and food webs
- Nutrient cycling
- Impact of change on an ecosystem
- Physical characteristics of the tropical rainforest/desert/cold environments
- Plant and animal adaptations in the tropical rainforest/desert/cold environments
- Biodiversity in the tropical rainforest/desert/cold environments
- The causes, effects and impacts of deforestation in the tropical rainforest
- The impact and effects of humans on desert/cold environments
- Sustainable management of the tropical rainforest/desert/cold environments
The resource contains 71 multiple choice questions covering ecosystems and the tropical rainforest and 29 questions for both cold environments and deserts. A mark scheme is also provided.
This resource is available for immediate digital download as an editable MS Word document.
This resource is free to Internet Geography Plus subscribers. Get a subscription and save ££££s.
Also available are Multiple Choice Knowledge Checkers for: