We’re currently developing a series of Multiple Choice Knowledge Checkers for a range of GCSE Geography units. These resources can be used to check learning in lessons, set for homework or used for revision and intervention. Each booklet is fully editable in MS Word format and is available as an instant download. You can provide students with a full copy of the booklet or use in sections to check understanding after teaching.
This Tectonic and Natural Hazards Multiple Choice Knowledge Checker covers:
- defining natural disasters
- the structure of the Earth
- plate tectonics
- plate margins
- why people live in tectonically active locations
- reducing the risk of tectonic hazards
- case studies – Haiti, Nepal, L’Aquila and Christchurch
The resource contains 91 multiple choice questions along with a mark scheme.
This resource is free to Internet Geography Plus subscribers. Get a subscription and save ££££s.
Also available are Multiple Choice Knowledge Checkers for:
There are no reviews yet.