AQA GCSE Geography The Living World Work Booklet
We recently ran a poll on Facebook and Twitter to find out what Internet Geography Plus subscribers wanted adding to the subscription area. Fifty-four per cent of Twitter respondents wanted to see the development of work booklets as did the majority of Facebookers. As a result of this, we are pleased to launch the first Internet Geography Plus work booklet!
Our first, fully editable work booklet covers ecosystems and tropical rainforests as part of the AQA GCSE Geography Living World unit (hot and cold environments will be published separately). The booklet can be used during class teaching, as a catch-up resource for students who missed the unit or as an opportunity to re-visit learning throughout the course, either in class or for homework.
Not only does the booklet include activities it also contains:
- QR codes linking to online resources to support learners
- links to online quizzes so students can check their learning
- space for students to complete dual coding at the end of each section to summarise their learning, along with online resources to support learners complete this
Booklets covering each unit of the AQA GCSE Geography course will be added this term and are free to Internet Geography Plus subscribers. Log in to download the booklet now. Not a member? You can take out a low-cost subscription here.
UPDATE – 10/11/2019
We’ve uploaded a large number of work booklets for AQA and Edexcel A GCSE. For AQA these include:
- The Changing Economic World
- The Challenge of Natural Hazards – Climate change
- The Challenge of Natural Hazards – Tectonics
- River Landscapes in the UK
- Coastal Landscapes in the UK
- Ecosystems and rainforests
- Ecosystems – cold environments
- Ecosystems – hot deserts
For Edexcel A you can download:
- Global Development
- Weather Hazards and Climate Change
- Ecosystems, Biodiversity and Management (the deciduous forest)
- Ecosystems, Biodiversity and Management (the UK and The tropical forest)
- River landscapes and processes
- Coastal landscapes and processes
Just a note of thanks for all of your hard work with this website. It is a fantastic set of resources and our students are benefiting greatly from them. I subscribed earlier this year and now the department has done which is good for us all. It is fantastic value for money and the materials have been welcomed by teachers, pupils and parents. It is good to know that it is a site you can trust to be AQA specific and kept so up to date.
Nik G September 2019
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!